Friday, January 15, 2010

Watching The Eclipse


I took the safe way out photographing the eclipse, one of the events of the century - and after I emerged from the cool interiors of my home, shot some furtive looks at the sun and suspected I could still see the annulus around it. I do this every time there is an eclipse, look at the sun and wonder if my eyes are going to be okay - it's only been a few minutes since the eclipse, could there be any residual ill-effects? I certainly hope not! Wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. LOL!! it is truly the 'safest way' to capture one of the 'events of the century ' ;)..I love CNN-IBN...my only way to keep up with what is happening back home - ibnlive.com :)

    Siri

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the channels had it, and I clicked all of them, just that this was the best of the lot! I'm not a fan ;)

    ReplyDelete